Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two Paintings today.

Holy shit I spent a lot of time painting today. Jesus. I had no idea I could just sit down and throw put portraits twice in one day, but now I know. Both of these are portraits for myself. Nat wants me to play more furcadia. They allow human players now and even have human avatars, so I think I may actually enjoy it... we'll see.

This one here would be Bella. Given her living situation I bet she makes this kind of face a lot. This took approximately four to five hours to complete, as during a lot of it I was stumbling around trying to make sense of what I was doing. She was actually the later of the two.




Demi here was the first of the day. He actually took me about seven hours from start to finish. It was very hard getting back into the swing of painting directly with color instead of using values and tinting over them. But I need to be a bit more experienced with the former, so I did it this way.

I'm not used to making characters that I actually... enjoy? I mean I think of Cathirine and Sasha, the ones I made when I was younger and I never really thought they were all that great. God... I really should paint a picture of Koro... Oh god I do miss Koro. I need to paint a picture of Koro holy shit like... right now... so bad.

Or maybe I'll just toss that on my to-do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment