Saturday, February 26, 2011

WIPs

Several pieces that I'm actually still working on currently/may never finish. Just here because they ought to be up somewhere.

Both of these I eventually intend to finish. But since I'm addicted to blogging now I figured HEY WHY NOT?!

Also, right now I'm reading Donald W. Graham's classic textbook on composition. A textbook, the whole thing. It was so crisp and clean and brand new when I got it and then I got a little water on it and though the book is fine there is this crinkle in the pages and its driving me CRAZY.

Great book, though, great book. Its really amazing how I've been looking at my pictures up until this point. I really think this book is going to change how I see pictures forever... but we'll wait and see what the rest of the damn thing holds. Only 30 pages in... there's about 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment