Monday, May 9, 2011

Hipster Mind Flayer.

Even though I love this one I've not been arsed to post it anywhere. It was done during my vacation to see Natalie and the commissioner liked it very much. Its a great picture. But I can't put my finger on exactly why I just haven't put it in any of my galleries.

Maybe I just don't need to. I got acrylic nails while out with Nat btw, makes it hard as HELL to type. How the fuck am I supposed to RP with these? LOL. Oh well, I've been managing somewhat. My nails make a neat sound when they click against the keyboard.

I'll post this eventually I suppose, but for right now I'll just leave it right here. Its a nice place to leave it and I should focus less on the attention and more on the art anyway. I bought "The War of Art" by Steven Pressfield... Its a great book, anyone who struggles with creativity should read it. Srsly. Its like, changing my life. I hope it lasts....

My next post is relevant to this thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment